Registered Dental Hygienist
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about providing top-quality dental care to patients.
- Canadian Dental Hygiene Diploma or equivalent
- Existing Manitoba Dental Hygienist Association license or pending registration for students
- Current CPR certification
- Competitive hourly wage with performance bonus
- Signing bonus for the qualified candidate
- Blue Cross benefits package
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- Onsite free parking with block heater plug
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing preventative and therapeutic care to patients, including teeth cleaning, scaling, and root planing. They will also educate patients on oral hygiene techniques and provide guidance on proper at-home care.
If you are an enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and a commitment to providing exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply.
Please, email your resume and references to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ or visit the clinic at 1202 Princess Avenue.